1. What was your favorite part about today's field trip? My favorite part of the trip was the the picture of the junk pile that was the mold and it was the color of cyan I thought.
2. Did you enjoy the Art Center or the Sculpture Park more? Why? Liked the Sculpture park the reason why is there were more cool things like that glass prism with the different colored glass that was really cool like spider was really cool because it looked so weird.
3. Who was your favorite artist and why? Grant woods picture was the coolest because it was from Iowa and that it was gave to the president and he rejected.
4. What is something new you learned today? That there is no thing called a random idea.
5. What is something that surprised you on today's field trip? Today something surprised are first and second docents were really nice
6. Who would you recommend the Art Center to? How about the Sculpture Park? I would recommend the Art center to my friend Chris he would like all the painting he is a good drawer. And I would recommend the Sculpture park to my sister and her boy friend.
7. Did you get a chance to visit some of the artwork from the artist you studied? No we did not go see it because one of the other groups was there
This is a fake story beware it is so funny beware if you die of laughing it is not my fault don't sew me. OK so here is the story of the funniest joke ever. So here it is the night before Dylan, Kaden, and I. somehow unlocked the door because Dylan is a master lock picker and he found a way in. So when we got inside we set up laser beams and we attached alarm systems and we set up trip rope so shy would set off the water, flower and eggs bucket. So shy would look like shy was trying to make a cake but failed terribly. And we set up recording devices to catch all the action. So know it's the next morning and we have been waiting for ms. Schlake to arrive and we went there really early in the morning. So we could catch all the action. Shy coming whisper Kaden and so we hide under here desk. And then shy walks in oh no it's not here ms.vitally walks in. Shy get all of the stuff all over here and ms. Schlake starts laughing at here shy looks so funny shy like a clown mixed with a monster. That was the best April fools joke ever yells Kaden.
One of the things I did over spring break is went to my grandmothers and we went to the St. Patrick's day. We rode the bus there. And the we ate lunch at 801 grand. And later in spring break me and my friend Chris went to the science center. And the rest of spring break I was cleaning and riding my bike.
Today after school I see a rainbow because it was raining all day. So I fallow the rainbow. I walk for a long time because it seems like it keeps moving farther and farther away. But I finely get to it is so big. So I ask a unicorn named Kaden he is so nice. I get on his back and we ride over the rainbow together. And we find a pot of gold at the end And me and my friend live rich for the rest of my life. I was buried in a golden casket. So did Kaden.
The reason I picked the music is it just fit the old life style. And I felt like the background wet good with the old life style. And I really did not have a slogan. Some of the information was They had rich soil for farming wheat. And one of the good places to farm was in the valley by the many river. The reason for founding was the Dutch wanted a colony for trading post. The British captured it so New England could move west. There were cold winters, and hot and humid summers. In the economy they had miners lumberman, trampers and traders. The government The British king approved and appointed a Governor. At first men could vote but later they made so only men with land could vote. Thank you for watc